Download Quicktime player
- Letter to the Minister of Internal Affairs, Djordje A. Gencic
Nis, September 15, 1899.
- Law on amendment of the Central State Administration organization
Nis, October 5, 1899.
- Serbian Newspapers
October 14, 1899.
- The Search report directed to the Minister of Internal Affairs
Cacak, November 19, 1899.
- Report on bribe and corruption directed to the Minister of Internal Affairs
Uzice, February 23, 1900.
- Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs for security check of the candidate nominated for municipal president
Nis, January 21, 1900.
- Letter of the Minister of Internal Affairs to the Minister of Finance on more regular payment of expenditures for secret requirements of the Police
Belgrade, March 8, 1900.
- Police Herald
Belgrade, March 19, 1900.
- Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs for the arrest of an individual
Belgrade, June 7, 1900.
- Encoded telegram with message "People are cheerful and merry"
Nis, July 16, 1900.
- Report directed to the Minister of Internal Affairs stating that European Polices' reports on anarchists include one Serbian national
Belgrade, November 28, 1900.
- Letter from J. B. Tito directed to Aleksandar Rankovic on links between the German Intelligence service and People's Liberation Army (NOV)
May 15, 1944.